- - Hyatt Place Roanoke
- Full Time
PAH Management is currently hiring a Maintenance Technician at our Hyatt Place Roanoke location.
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities. To learn more visit us at http://www.pahmanagement.com .
A Maintenance Technician II is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Engineering Department including electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC systems. He/she will assume operating aspects of the hotel for the Engineering department.
- Delivers the brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans to maintain property, equipment, grounds and other assets, in a safe and acceptable state of repair.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Respond to customer care calls of non-functioning equipment immediately.
- Ensure that the hotel is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
- Ensure that all emergency and life safety equipment and systems are inspected, tested and certified per hotel standards or authority having jurisdiction.
- Actively participate in energy conservation programs per PAH's standards.
- Review all Guest and Meeting Planner comment cards to ensure that problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Assist with the administration of all vendor contracts controlled by the Engineering Department hotel standards.
- Assist as necessary with special projects and renovations.
- Repair and program hotel electronic lock system.
- Assist in scheduling preventive maintenance tasks.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma, technical/vocational school preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred, but not required.
- Requires excellent communication skills, a professional presentation, an ability to work in a team atmosphere and to make independent decisions.
- General knowledge of technical fields such as carpentry, painting, electrical, etc.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently and/or in excess of 20 pounds constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts