- - Residence Inn Baton Rouge
- Full Time
PAH Management is seeking a Houseperson for our Residence Inn location in Baton Rouge, LA.
• Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service tray, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
• Clean and public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc...
• Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
• Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways, etc.)
• Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper.
• Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority requests from the Senior Housekeeper.
• Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
• No formal education needed
• Prior housekeeping experience desirable
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Ability to bend, lift, and be standing or walking during entire shift
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
At PAH Management we cultivate a "GREAT" Culture: Continuously exhibit the company's GREAT (Guest Service, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability and Teamwork philosophy. Provide meaningful experiences for our guest. Respect each other, our guest, our assets and our communities. Empower our associates to take initiative and make decisions. Deliver on your commitments and work together to exceed expectations.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)