- - DoubleTree Charlotte
- Full Time
PAH Management is seeking a Breakfast Host for our DoubleTree Charlotte location.
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities.
A Breakfast Attendant is primarily responsible for preparing and serving the daily breakfast bar, greeting each guest and ensuring that guests are comfortable and satisfied.
- Interact with, handle special requests for and provide personalized service to all guests
- Set up and maintain the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
- Take inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day
- Order supplies to ensure that breakfast is fully stocked each day
- Prepare foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices from concentrates
- Stock coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers
- Set up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other produc
- Set out and arrange both cold and hot food items
- Clear and clean tables as they are vacated
- Follow menu requirements as provided by the brand
- Restock items consistently throughout breakfast hours and for the next day
- Wash serving equipment and return to storage
- Return reusable food supplies to storage
- Keep breakfast area clean including removing trash, cleaning breakfast area and kitchen counters, cabinets and floors
- Provides assistance to other team members and departments.
- Ensures safety by following security procedures.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to guidelines set forth in the team member handbook. Expected to report to work on scheduled days and at scheduled times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- No prior experience is required, but is preferred.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print).
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)