- - DoubleTree Charlotte
- Full Time
We are seeking Room Attendants at our DoubleTree Charlotte, NC location. If interested, please apply today!
- Clean guest rooms and stock with appropriate supplies in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations. To include but no limited to:
- Picking up trash
- Changing linen and making the bed
- Cleaning entire bathroom
- Sweeping and dusting guest room
- Cleaning the windows and balcony
- Retrieve, stock, restock and store the housekeeping cart according to prescribed housekeeping, safety and security procedures and regulations.
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority room requests from the Senior Housekeeper. Turn in keys and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report any missing articles, damage or mechanical problems to the Senior Housekeeper and turn in articles left in room.
Coordinate with Housekeeping Supervisor on work priorities and provide assistance when needed.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- Long hours sometimes required but an average week is 36-40 hours.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to bend, lift, and be standing or walking during entire shift
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
At PAH Management we cultivate a "GREAT" Culture: Continuously exhibit the company's GREAT (Guest Service, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability and Teamwork philosophy. Provide meaningful experiences for our guest. Respect each other, our guest, our assets and our communities. Empower our associates to take initiative and make decisions. Deliver on your commitments and work together to exceed expectations.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)