- - DoubleTree Charlotte
- Full Time
- Paid STD, LTD, 401K Match
We are seeking an up-beat and positive Sales Manager for our Residence Inn Baton Rouge Location.
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities. We care for people so they can be their best! Care is in the heart of what we do.
To learn more visit us at http://www.pahmanagment.com.
At PAH Management, the Sales Manager is responsible planning, soliciting, booking and coordinating group room sales to meet/exceed revenue/profit goals.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls, telemarketing, mailings, referrals, networking, etc.) to maximize room revenue to meet/exceed goals.
- Notify/coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Develop a marketing strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends and creating selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue and meet/exceed sales goals.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, business and travel industry accounts to maintain and increase our market share.
- Maintain accurate, legible records and files to provide group history, ensure future and current quality service and enhance future prospects.
- Participate in trade shows and community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and the achievement of sales and revenue goals.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned and participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent education/experience
- One to two full years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with PAH Management's Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with PAH Management's Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Local travel only.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Must have valid driver's license for the applicable state.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)