- - DoubleTree Charlotte
- Full Time
- Paid STD, LTD, 401K Match
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities. We care for people so they can be their best! Care is in the heart of what we do.
To learn more visit us at http://www.pahmanagment.com.
At PAH Management, a Rooms Director is responsible for continually focusing on achieving hotel profitability through revenue generation, cost control, guest satisfaction and developing employees, while maintaining the integrity of the hotel in the various rooms departments.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Play a pivotal role in hotel sales efforts by ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Tour the rooms operating departments, daily making adjustments as needed via department heads.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings
- Meet all financial review dates and corporate directed programs in a timely fashion.
- Hold a monthly financial review with all department managers, and available supervisors.
- Ensure that all rooms department heads maintain budgeted productivity levels and PAH standard checkbook accounting procedures.
- Develop managers for future advancement through competency training and corporate sponsored training programs.
- Participate in required M.O.D. coverage as scheduled.
- Adhere to all PAH policies and procedures and train new managers to ensure compliance.
- Oversee and assist in the PAH's budget process as required.
- Ensure that training in service standards is taking place in each assigned department using the steps to effective training according to PAH Management Standards.
- Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through employee development and motivation.
- Inspect rooms regularly (weekly at a minimum) with both the Housekeeping Manager and Property Engineer.
- Ensure complete processing of invoices daily by using the A/P process.
- Ensure that all appropriate information for financial documents is received by the Corporate Office monthly, in compliance with the monthly accounting calendar.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the physical property through inspections and preventive maintenance programs with department managers.
- Ensure that associates are always attentive, friendly, courteous and efficient in their interactions with guests, management and all other employees.
- Prepare and conduct all management interviews and follow hiring procedures according to PAH S.O.P.'s. Ensure that all managers follow the standards in their interviewing and hiring procedures for departmental staff inassigned departments.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Vice President of Operations or General Manager.
- Ensure that all associates receive fair and equitable treatment according to PAH S.O.P.'s.
- Be in the public areas during peak times, greeting guests and offering assistance as needed.
- Ensure procedures for handling of the hotel safe specifically with regard to security and monthly safe audits are followed and occur.