- - DoubleTree Charlotte
- Full Time
We are seeking a Bartender at our Doubletree Charlotte, NC location. If interested, please apply today!
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities. To learn more visit us at http://www.pahmanagement.com .
A Bartender is primarily responsible for set-up of the bar, taking drink orders from customers, and preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in accordance to standards and procedures. Assists with food prep and service for the lounge.
- Greet guests and provide menus and information
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Arrange and cleans bar glassware and bottles
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages
- Check customers' I.D.
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Control and limit waste
- Maintain bar and lounge cleanliness
- Follow all rotation procedures to ensure freshness and quality
- Slice and prepares garnishes
- To inventory all beverage products, mixers, etc., prior to and after each event for cost reconciliation purposes.
- Assist with all reasonable bar back duties as required
- Assist with preparation and service of bar menu
Education & Experience:
- No formal education needed
- Hotel experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of various alcoholic beverages.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
- Ability to bend, lift, and be standing or walking during entire shift
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)