- - DoubleTree Charlotte
- Full Time
- Paid STD, LTD, 401K Match
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities. To learn more visit us at http://www.pahmanagement.com .
A Houseperson is primarily responsible for cleaning and maintaining all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures, standards, safety, security rules, and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service tray, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
• Clean and public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc...
• Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
• Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways, etc.)
• Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper.
• Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority requests from the Senior Housekeeper.
• Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
• No formal education needed
• Prior housekeeping experience desirable
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Ability to bend, lift, and be standing or walking during entire shift
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)