- - Residence Inn Cape Canaveral
- Part Time
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities.
A Night Auditor is primarily responsible for auditing, balancing and reporting on the various areas of the hotel (e.g. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information and to ensure PAH and Hotel policies and procedures are followed and to prevent fraud.
- Audit, balance and report on all food and beverage outlets' (e.g. restaurants, lounges, banquets) cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc. to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on Room information to provide rooms management with a picture of how they are performing.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Balance and close all bank ticket codes, daily.
- Run night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Clerk including express checkouts.
Education & Experience:
- High School Education or equivalent experience.
- Accounting background preferred, but not required.
- Ability to operate Personal Computer, Cash Register and Calculator.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Telephone and guest relations etiquette and skills.
- Ability to lift files/papers up to 5 lbs. 50% of time. May lift luggage up to 50 lbs.
- No bending/kneeling required.
- Mobility - ability to move between front desk, PBX and accounting and various other areas in the hotel, 15-20% of time.
- No continuous standing, climbing or driving required.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)